Orvis Pro Wading Boot
Warning: Last items in stock!
In an industry-first collaborative effort with Michelin, Orvis introduces the PRO Wading Boot.
Built on an outsole compound specifically designed for fly fishing, this revolutionary new sole design
is an industry disrupting advance in wet rubber traction.
The Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole offers 25% better abrasion resistance and a
resounding 43% improvement in wet rubber traction.
Using Michelin tire geometry, it offers a wider footprint for stability, a higher ratio of surface contact,
and a lug pattern that reduces shock and improves pressure distribution.
The two-layer midsole has a co-molded ESS plate that provides improved stud retention and torsional stability.
The shock absorbing Phylon midsole improves river feel and compresses less than standard EVA midsoles.
Orvis partnered with Ortholite to create a 3D molded X25 insole designed for high-impact sports,
delivering maximum comfort and arch support.
An industry first cast PU upper eliminates seams while providing a zoned cage for added stability, grip,
and extreme abrasion resistance without the added bulk.
The boot is higher cut for ankle support and lined with closed-cell foam.
Scratch rubber at the toe cap and heel for abrasion resistance, an oversized heel pull for easier on-and-off,
and tightly woven laces reduce broken laces.
Weighs 50 oz. in size 10. Men's whole sizes 7-14 (Women's equivalent sizes 8-15).
ORVIS INNOVATION - Ahead of Our Time Since the Beginning
* An industry-first collaborative effort with Michelin
* Built on a sole compound specifically designed for fly fishing - Michelin agricultural tires as inspiration
* Michelin Outdoor Extreme sole compound offers 25% better abrasion resistance
and 43% improvement in wet traction
* Michelin tire geometry offers a wider footprint for stability
* Higher ratio of surface contact
* Lug pattern reduces shock
* 12 strategically placed stud locations
* Co-molded ESS plate provides improved stud retention and torsional stability
* Shock-absorbing Phylon midsole compresses less than standard EVA midsoles
* OrthoLite® 3D molded X25 insole increases rebound and reduces fatigue
* Industry first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high wear areas and drastically improves durability
* No stitching on the toe to eliminate potential seam failure
* Higher cut to provide ankle support
* Lined with an EVA closed-cell foam
* Scratch rubber at the toe cap and heel
* Oversized heel pull facilitates easier on-and-off
* Tightly woven laces reduce broken laces
* Each boot Weighs 710gm in size 10
* Colour; Shadow
* Mens whole sizes 7-14